Culture Passion Intensity Trust Respect Balance Progress Family Innovative Focused Community
Customer Service Attendant
Position: Customer Service Attendant
Commitment: Full Time; 30-45 hours per week or Part Time; 12-30 hours per week
Qualifications: 16 Years of age (requries a work permit for under 18yrs of age)
Compensation: $12.50 - $16.00 dollars per hour after training and advancements are complete
Job Opening: Immediately
Training Schedule: Based on applicants availability
General Job Description:
1. Learn the Points of Sale computer software system; create Automatic Recharge Accounts, modify, cancel, or update accounts. Become proficient in the operating software in order to maintain a high level of efficiency during peak hours
2. Act as a brand ambassador for the company showcasing the brand through your smile, clean attire, clear understanding of the systems, and overall ability to deliver happiness to each customer.
3. Maintain a safe working environment for yourself as well as your fellow team by knowing and following all safety protocols.
4. Learn and execute the opening of the facility including daily safety checks and maintenance checks to ensure a safe and efficient work day.
5. Learn and execute the closing of the facility including daily safety checks and maintenance checks to ensure a safe opening for the next work day.
6. Prep vehicles as the enter the wash while looking for signs of danger or possible vehicle damage.